Interview coaching, resume preparation & career advice
A personal interview coach will give you the right skills and knowledge so you are able to present yourself to an interviewer in the best possible light. Practising with a professional interview coach will help you focus on the right things and make you more confident and fluent in your ability to answer difficult questions. By understanding job market requirements, preparing questions and answers accordingly, breaking down any communication or language barriers and improving your confidence, opportunities can be seized and enjoyed.
Clients gain the skills and resources needed so they can:
- Sell themselves in an interview with complete confidence
- Prepare so they are able to portray themselves as a highly attractive candidate to the potential employer
- Effectively implement communication strategies in their everyday lives to reach their goals
I help people from all industries, walks of life and cultures by firstly, helping them get an interview with a resume and cover letter that catches the attention of the employer and secondly, showing them how to implement proven interview techniques so they get the job. It takes a real desire to change what has not worked in the past and implement positive changes in your approach. This will happen once I have shared my knowledge and equipped you with the right job preparation and interviewing skills. The part you have to be prepared to play - you have to be ready to discover your potential and effectively set yourself apart from other candidates when you INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS!
- Highlight your uniqueness
- Learn to make a good first impression
- Effectively differentiate yourself from other candidates
- Learn how to overcome personal fears in an interview
- Improve your language and communication skills
- Grow your confidence and broaden your job opportunities
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin